Adblock Plus allows you to customize on-page actions depending on the page you’re viewing. Follow the steps below if you blocked an element and want to view it, add an exception rule, remove a rule that you previously set, or unblock the element.
How to view a blocked element
- From the Firefox toolbar, click the Firefox menu icon.
- Click Web Developer.
- Click Inspector.
- Select the Adblock Plus tab.
How to add an exception OR unblock an element
- Follow the steps below How to view a blocked element.
- From the drop-down menu, select blocked.
- Hover over the element you want to either add an exception to OR unblock.
- Click either Add exception or Remove rule.